As the coronavirus moves many into lockdown, there are lots of free online computer science courses available from top universities like Harvard, Princeton, Stanford, MIT, and others. Class Central, a platform for free online courses, lists out thousands of courses in computer science, business, data science, humanities, and more. Here are 10 free online self-paced computer science courses from top universities.
- Machine Learning by Stanford University via Coursera.
- CS50's Introduction to Computer Science by Harvard University via edX.
- Machine Learning by Georgia Institute of Technology and Brown University via Udacity.
- CS50's Computer Science for Business Professionals by Harvard University via edX.
- Linux Basics: The Command Line Interface by Dartmouth and Institut Mines-Télécom via edX.
- C Programming: Language Foundations by Institut Mines-Télécom and Dartmouth via edX.
- Machine Learning for Data Science and Analytics by Columbia University via edX.
- C Programming: Advanced Data Types by Dartmouth and Institut Mines-Télécom via edX.
- Cryptocurrency and Blockchain: An Introduction to Digital Currencies by University of Pennsylvania via Coursera.
- Algorithms, Part I by Princeton University via Coursera.
From Gadgets Now
View Full Article